View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 02:53 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
dsmaxis10

what has god done for me nothin not a dam thing did god open my third eye madness 11 years ago diagnosed with the worst mental illnesses no believing in god did if there was a god he don't give a dam about nothin now my fibromyalgia pain is way less having shingles no shingle pain why i take bioplasma the 12 minerals of the zodiac star dust just like me indigo star seed light worker no of one past lifes no all of them all that i saw with my third eye can psychologist psychiatrist explain anything about how the brain works no I know more about it then them why I've study from Sumerian Tablets to new age and much much more I was going threw rebirth and just call GOLATIC COSMIC FORCE ONLY not god not higher power did god open my crown Chakra no i did was i rapture like Buddha taught by god no i did and decoded bible witch is how to have a Kundalini Awakening witch me yes me not god colla[psed all the chakras into one there are no mystics because there no god if everybody quit believing in god and believe in the Sumerian Tablets we would have world peace we were invented