Old 04-25-2017, 06:00 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Time2Rise

Originally Posted by Tertor View Post
Hi All. Day 11 today. I was wondering how y'all are doing with your irritability. I am finding myself to have zero tolerance to annoyances. It is waaayyyy beyond normal. I am seriously worried about damage control. I have stressful job and I can see that I have obviously used drinking to cope with the stress, as in, ' just get through the day and you can have a nice glass of wine to take the edge off ( or bottle as it actually was). Now, the edge doesn't go away!
Hi Tertor, I've had success dealing with irritability and anxiety by using Mindful meditation. Unfortunately, I fell away from doing daily meditation, but I did notice a distinct difference in my mood when I was meditating a few minutes each day, every day.

I'm restarting again now. Perhaps it's something that would help you? I started with this article by Thich Nhat Hanh Five Steps to Mindfulness , and with only 2 minutes 2x a day. I don't know if it would help you, but the only thing you have to lose is a few minutes of time for a few days