View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 12:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
GaryB1

Yes Tatsy, you are right. There are a handful of people here who absolutely know where I am and where I am coming from .
Who have read the book, which others may disagree with, but I do see as an instruction manual. Some people may think "It's not that easy" But we know it is that easy.
There is a mainstream here saying "No .A book a context cannot cure you, you need to be tied for life..and we know it's not true, stay dependent stay tied.
But it's always hard swimming against the main stream. People saying it's HARD HARD HARD. And you do AVRT and it's NOT hard at all!!

But then people take bits and pieces of AVRT like the Addictive Voice,,that was RR who coined that, then they add it to other philosophies which dilute and change it's original meaning.
The idea of the AV came from RR. Then when the originators of them split, it split to RR and Smart.
Smart came up that you needed techinques to deal with the stressers of life..that would stop you drinking.
Smart came up with disputing the AV
Smart came up with ABC's
And CBA
RR first came up with the AVRT..Addictive voice recognition technique . No one heard of the Addictive Voice till Trimpey coined it..since every "recovey *****" uses it
But NOT in the right contextes