View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 08:49 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  
August252015

Y'all. STFD on the Atlanta traffic in general and everywhere/all the time....this recent stuff is .... ISIS? Kidding. But it is ridiculous. I20 was fixed promptly but I am still really skeptical that 85 will be repaired by June. It has made problems for so many different directions and surface rds- and the most aggravating (? there are so many ?) part is that it is probably a 500 yd stretch of road that is a single lane on the actual street under the bridge where the fire happened, yet it requires three/four lanes to narrow into it. Did I mention this is a major in town thoroughfare and point where the hwy joins other (75, 400)? Sigh.

POB= P. O. Box. My parents started keeping one here years ago when they started bouncing between the beach house and Atlanta.

I had a good night at work; a really good day actually. I am feeling pretty even again. Have done a lot of reading about anxiety- I am (belatedly) connecting the dots that make a very clear picture of someone with anxiety. I think I always KNEW that was part of my makeup but never quite connected those dots and applied that word (vs depressed or other) to "me." A whole lot of things, behaviors and rxns that I am now seeing in sober me center on anxiety. I guess the last week was really eye opening.

I have a really tough work schedule through Mon. One day at a time!

OT- tired from volunteering must mean it is going well and you're enjoying it??

CAN'T wait for the Ben's Friends group to start Sun. I think this is going to be a big deal for the Atlanta restaurant community and recovery. So grateful to be sober and be a part!

Later all- take care of yourselves-
A