View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 06:39 AM
  # 192 (permalink)  
Bobbieka

Good morning!

Casey said it the best, so I'll leave it there. Keets, Sam, LB, just for today. We do this together. You are not alone. It really does get easier.

Went to Al Alon last night. Good thing. Received a call from my ex right when it ended. My son broke into his house and stole $1400 in cash and weed. (I did mention my ex sort of dabs in dealing, right? ) He was on his way to Arizona. My ex called him and he turned around and came back. Called the cops on him for trespassing, they ran him off because there is not a warrant for him yet. Don't know where he is, but he is definitely escalating, as is his habit. So, hopefully he'll be in jail soon and start getting the help he needs.

My husband is out of town and he remarked that he was impressed that all of this hasn't made me want to drink. I laughed. Are you kidding? Of course the thought has popped in my head that I'd not hurt as much if I were drinking. But guess what? I'm not that girl anymore. I face my problems. And ultimately I can deal with the problems better. So, breathing, posting, mindfulness, all of that crap? It works. I'm calm. I'm not crying and of course I am worried about my son, but I have my peace to get me through this.

Just want you guys to know - it's not all cupcakes and puppies - but it is okay.

Love you all. You are my favorite people in the world. Sometimes, you are my breaths went I feel like I can't breathe.

Have a great day, friends!!