View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 11:35 PM
  # 270 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

I think they are specially bred in laboratories for those posts, to all intent an purpose human - but devoid of humanity. The faults lie with her.

I don't know about energy or stamina, I'm feeling pretty knackered!

Pops appears to have turned a corner, medical issues appear to be resolving and he has begun physio. He will not be a good patient. My main concern is the stress all this places on my mother. He already has her running at his beck and call.

To add to the family woes, it looks like my eldest brother might have had a mini stroke. His youngest son is meant to be leaving for America in a week or so to live and work, I'm not sure if he will still go. This brother is the one who betrayed me in the the most hurtful way at a time I was extremely vulnerable, if hubby had not come into my life around that time and given me the emotional support I needed it might well have pushed me off a ledge. I wish no harm to him, but feel remote and unemotional about what has happened.

Furniture arrives today, and I am the proud owner of a second hand Ford Focus estate. Another busy day at Casa Toots!