Old 04-18-2017, 11:48 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Poppy79

Greetings from the land of Oz
Kevlar, I wouldn't go so far as to say I am running hahaha, more like intermittent jogging between walking. I do like it, but I worry I am doing damage to my knees... I read somewhere years ago that jogging is bad for the knees. No idea why that little nugget of information has stayed in my brain all this time. But I do feel proud that I am advancing in my fitness by being able to jog for bits and bobs at a time lol.
Yes, eBay is very time consuming. I put up 46 items of clothes, bags, wallets and it took me bloody ages. Taking pics, writing about the condition blah blah blah. But...... I did sell 15 items to 1 lady in far North Queensland who lost everything from Cyclone Debbie. Made me feel good. I gave her a massive discount on my asking price. she likes my taste in clothes and bags, which also made me feel good. Probably a bit shallow on my part but it's nice to receive compliments.
I'm so glad this thread is alive and kicking, I always get a little excited when I see a new post waiting for me to read.
Sollythegolly, your name cracks me up every single time I see you have posted. Thanks for having that name, it's awesome lol.
Families are tough! I've had my fair share of family issues in the past, I don't speak to a few of them anymore and I am okay with that. Got my mum, hubby, dogs and friends so I feel lucky
Have a wonderful day lovely nobenders.
And like Kenton said, thank you for being you and being here to share your journeys.
xoxoxo