Old 04-17-2017, 01:27 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Steely

Put down that mop Plenny. There is a Scandinavian country somewhere that on each International Women's Day or something women stick their straw broom out of the window and shake it. I did it one year here in Australia.

Thank you and welcome Fenton. Was it you who talked about PAWS? Fair dinkum, I do reckon I could have it, but there are so many other stressors in my life that hard to tease the two out, or maybe thay hang together?

The thoughts of drinking do enter my head but they waft away effortlessly, as just another self destructive enterprise. No one own the future but I really do know that one drink changes me completely. It's scary.

I'm finding the bringing together of the past, the losses, the abuses very difficult to hold unafraid and without anxiety. Sort of like alcohol is the angst, and I drink it as a substitute for the real thing. Shite, no wonder it hurts so bad. Re-integration ain't easy.

Housing situation is fraught and and can so relate Lady. Relocation is right up there on the stress creators.. You will love it when you get it all set up.

Plenny, I am the litmus test for poverty in australia, well not really, but I understand the lack of funds. It inhibits so much, we need resources, but there are ways around it and you sound like you are pulling your budget together. Me too, but sometime the bone gets pretty thin.

Looks to be a beautiful day in Sydney and I regret in no way me telling that a/hole to get F'd. Minimal thoughts on maybe I shouldn't have said it, but I should have!

I just put this post on the wrong page and don't know how to cut and paste it. Hope it reaches you somehow.