Old 04-15-2017, 12:09 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
L1nka7

Originally Posted by RapidMan View Post
So as an update that may make you laugh, cry or maybe both thought I'd share this experience gem!

So the diarrhea finally subsided after about 14 days, but the result of multiple liquid evacuations left me with a nice little parting 'gift'

......horrendous hemorrhoids!

4 weeks later, my 'pain in the ass' is finally returning to normal courtesy of daily suppository insertions.

It's been enough to deter me from alcohol for life
Haha, thanks for this. I was hoping this thread wasn't dead. I'm on day 4 and lord, my head feels like a balloon and I had awful diarrhea this morning. I'm basically bed ridden for the time being. The last few days have resulted in irritability, abdominal cramps, lack of appetite...all sounding super familiar to these withdrawal symptoms everyone is talking about.

I don't have a PCP as I haven't been in the area very long, and I cringe at the thought of going to the ER or Urgent Care due to costs, but I'm really certain I'm not in risk of severe withdrawal. The past year or so I've been drinking quite a bit - the worst night was maybe two bottles of wine and a few shots of hard liquor. I'm also very physically active and have never had an issue with blood pressure...I haven't had it checked since January, though.

I think I'll wait out the weekend until Monday and see if I can't get in with a doctor in my clinic just for a checkup.