View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 05:48 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Ladybird579

Update

I've been visiting the coffee place all week and re-connecting with friends there and making new ones. It feels like home to me now I've remembered how home feels.

The manager mentioned me going back to work and said he was running it past the boss over him a few days ago. Today he said I can go back when am ready.

This whole situation and my responses to it has taught me so much I can't even begin to describe.

One is I am way more liked then I ever imagined and have been missed. That my leaving as I did hurt people but they are prepared to give me another chance. That is humbling.

My negative feelings about myself are MINE. They are not vibes from other people. Feelings are not facts. I assume too much when I am in that negative zone.

Nothing I commit to has to be forever. I can give enough of myself that I am comfortable with doing and not beat myself up if it doesn't alway go according to plan.

That if I reach out and open up people do care even tho my experiences are outside their understanding.