Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 10:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BabyTrina82

Unhappy Please Help

I was just wondering if anyone could answer a question for me about my addication. I stopped smokeing pot on my own but now that it has been a little while since I have stopped but now the cravings are worse then what they were before. I also used to take pills now I am even scared to take a pill for a headache. Is this normal? I am on pills for anxiety when needed and I have a big fear that I am going to get addicited to them...I am not sure what to do. Now with everything going on in my life I just feel like I need to get high and I am at the point that I don't even care what it is. I have tried herion and I did not like it but I am even willing to do that. I am so scared that I am going to make the wrong choices and I don't know what to do. I almost feel like a bad person for quiting. Everyone that I know does drugs and I feel like I am turning my back on all them cause it is hard for me to talk to them anymore cause of all this. I am hopeing someone can give me some advise or even help

Hugs,
Katrina