Old 04-05-2017, 12:09 PM
  # 470 (permalink)  
Poppy79

It sure does suck doesn't it LSW. Wanting to be a 'normal' drinker that can stop after a fun night of just having a few to get a safe buzz.... I am not that person. You aren't either. None of us are.
I like to think that I have had my life quota of plonky poo already. Some people ration it out over the course of their lives, I, on the other hand, did not.
Glad to report my AV has settled down. I'm back doing daily exercise which must help greatly.
Last day of art therapy today. It's been great.
And it will be my last psych appointment for awhile today as well.
I feel strong and more confident that I have my recovery set on the right path. And while I won't be going to art therapy anymore it doesn't mean I will stop painting or creating, got my supplies here at home to keep this tool going.
I'm also quite proud that I haven't needed to take any Valium for over 2 weeks but it is comforting to know I have them on hand should I find myself getting anxious. Although a few times I have felt antsy recently I didn't even think to take 1 which is a step in the right direction. It would appear I am handling life's curveballs on my own volition.
Sorry this post is all about mwah lol.
I hope all the Nobenders are having a wonderful morning or night or day wherever you are located throughout the world.
Love to all
Poppy xoxo