View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 06:56 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Hi B, another deep day. Mind me- every day seems deeper than the one b4.
Today's insight was about child-h memories- and working out stuff. Also went to e meeting 2nite- close to where my home is/was. Instead of judging people now with the info I gleen about them- using people watching skills, I feel empathy and sadness for them.
Iwaited outside to only dunny (always busy0 for a goodly while for it to be vacated. A lady in her 40's, thin 9some would say petite), short trendy hair, matching coat/shoes/lipstick (red) came out- averted her eyes and moved away. She forgot to flush. Very- very conc wee (the nurse in me), the hair had been arranged to hide hair loss and she had lost a lot of weight very recently.
I figured she was very new from serious drinking. Confirmed- 12 hours. Something not good . I spoke with her and directed her to people - at her request who may help her. Not app. of course for me to do so- wrong gender.
Another guy- 22, huge abrasions on his knees- 12 inches long, infected. Last weekend drank 3 X 750ml bottles of gin in 4 hours. Plus others. Sigh.
Art is so much better than drinking. My avatar is draft 2 for blood rose mp.