View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 06:15 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Day 6. Rhymes with fix. Which is what I'm trying to do with my life right now.

I didn't want to wake up this morning but did it anyways. Eating bacon and eggs now and then headed to the book sale. And then work. Probably go to an AA meeting tonight but I might just spend the evening at the house. We'll see how I feel later.

Obscene is my favorite amount of books, immri.

I had McDonald's for lunch on Monday, Samantha. Probably the first time I've been there in a year and it was amazing. So unhealthy, so basic, so just what I needed. Hope today is a better day for you. Congrats on 101! It's a palindrome day!

Yeah, Applekat, it was rough only getting eight full hours of sleep last night...sigh... nah, just teasing. I only slept for seven hours and 45 minutes. I'm not looking for any books in particular, just whatever tickles my fancy. I have a copy of "Lit" that I bought at this same bookstore a couple of months ago but haven't tried reading it yet.

I hate when the weatherman predicts whirly boogers, Beerbgone. Stay warm and safe today.

A drink ain't the solution to your fight with your husband, KiKi. It won't even numb your feelings, it'll just give you something else to be mad at yourself about. Stick close, post often, get to a meeting, don't drink please.

Glad things are going good on the homefront, Autumnlover. I'm jealous you have the option of SMART meetings. I've always wanted to give them a try but there are none here. Enjoy your meeting with your friend.

I'm not gonna drink today. How about you?