View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 11:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
savingmein2017

another stab in my back

I haven't posted for a little while. Just dealing with the pain...while STBXAH filed a motion for trial (outrageous)
STBXAH filed a fraudulent financials ..STBXAH refuses to comply with discovery. I have to subpoena his employer, bank statements etc.
He refuses to comply or respond to my attorney request to set up court date for contempt motion ..
His sent a two page letter to the JA stating that my attorney is harassing him. It just goes on and on. Each stab he hits me with.. I feel it....
How could this person change in the blink of an eye. Why would he attempt to leave me in such a financial turmoil? Before me STBXAH never owned a car , cell phone was turned off for non pay every month.
This is how STBXAH repay me? Me? who taught him how to live in the normal world of adults and do better with his life? I don't think this will ever stop hurting my feelings , my heart. I'm coming to turns with the end of my marriage.
I value, respect and I am loyal to people who invest in making me better how can he be so cruel and feel no remorse?