View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 12:50 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
PennyLane76

Hi guys! Very sweet Badgerino, probably takes years to save for a Starbux these days penny by penny? Poor Newarkians, I bet there are some cute parts there. I never saw them tho Spent about 8 weeks over the years in Parsippany for work and didn't mind that area.

Aug, yes sounds like anxiety. Body reacting before the mind does. Happens to me too, a little different, I feel faint first then the breathing and panic. Depending on where I am I do different things to try and manage it. First thought is I need to find fresh cool air asap. Not always possible. Meditating has really helped me prophylactically.
Bummer about the traffic sitch! Man, no idea when it will be resolved??

We had a temporary traffic deal here. We had a suicidal man threatening to jump on a freeway overpass for almost 24 hours. Shut down 2 main freeways and within the first hour people were going CRAZY complaining how this man affected the commute and would he jump already. Made me very very sad. No compassion. He finally jumped but was alive so was taken into custody or a hospital.

OT I've been meaning to ask what type of science are you majoring in? I was a science major too. Loved it so much. Now I have to think about what the formula for water is

OOTT, when you taking off for your vacay? Traveling without planning the next drink is so freeing isn't it?

Hey Jimmy! Yes, it does get better!!!, so much! Hang in there. I'm behind most of the other Febradoodles, hada bad relapse in July but finally feel my brain is healing. Don't be a stranger. Hope that stranger Mel is ok.

Back to napping, if anyone gets this nasty crud don't delay going to the Dr. I did because I thought it was a virus and antibiotics are so overused. I finally went and got 2 shots in my hiney and feel a bit better. Yeah Dr. said no cats in bedroom till well. HAH!! No deal! My 19 year old can do what he wants! He's getting so demanding, it's cute. 8 treats upon screechy yowl, 7 will NOT do.

How u be Mr. Dee? Hola Lee and PHRD!