View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 12:11 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Fusion

Hi Kaily, of course, for the Beast, it's early days and it's missing its usual fix! It's so awesome that you stopped drinking on your own! I'll try to stop the exclamation marks now, but truly, I was were you were. Petrified to stop. the Internet and this site said I'd suffer dire consequences, but I persevered and after cutting down slightly-ish I stopped too. The world didn't fall on my head and I was safe.

Kaily, the Beast would love you to pick up an alcoholic drink and place it in your mouth and you to drink it now. And if you did as the Beast desires, you'd be right back where you've been for so long, as I was, drinking to ameliorate the withdrawals- all day, every day. That's no way to exist. At 10days you're beyond the physical withdrawals and therefore, can be be free forever. I'd drank more than a lifetimes alcohol and so when I put it firmly in the past, by making my Big Plan, it was set in stone.

If only, at nearly 7 months abstinent, I could transmit how I feel mentally and physically, you'd instantly dismiss that AV for what it is - a grotesque, snivelling, impotent, powerless thought or feeling, floating through your mind. YOU can dismiss IT Kaily, YOU have the power!