Old 04-01-2017, 07:21 AM
  # 405 (permalink)  
Delizadee

Wonderful post Carlos thank you. Yep that's where I'm at. I know that if I take care of myself and my spirituality things unfold as they need too. I have so much gratitude today for where I am at .

Re kids in meetings: I took no offense and didn't mean to be critical of anyone. I would prefer not to bring Charlie to my meetings because it's hard to share things for me so I know it is for others. I'd rather not bring her and agree the safety of the child whether it be physical or emotional is important to protect.

My pain comes from how many single parents especially ones with no drivers have little to no support. I am trying to set up a bit of a mobile group for this purpose. I've been looking into it. Something I would really benefit from too.
Sorry if I seemed whiny I love you guys all. This corner of my world has become a safe little place to just hash out my rock head.

SO I had my babysitting kids for night last stay for sleep over. I offered cause mom was sick. My daily work is a service work that I get a lot out of and I'm helping other parents know they're children are in good care and it's been so good for me
And I dare say for the kids too.

I'm being April fooled by my body. I have a massive hangover type headache. 90 days going strong. No drinking today

Good morning sunshines !