Old 03-29-2017, 05:29 PM
  # 348 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

Originally Posted by courage2 View Post
I want to sink with the ripples of a raindrop seen from outer space.
That is so beautifully said, C2.

Haha, my guess that if you were to pick three random co-worker dudes with an open format they would not choose performance, legacies & death.

Legacy is quite different than moving from driver to passenger while breathing. In fact, I'm not even prepared to share about legacy...note to ponder.

For me, authenticity offers too many loopholes to return to my alkie thinking. I was extreme, sink-swim, win-lose, all-nothing...chaos was my opportunity to shine. Shine that light my way.

Learning to drop that rock has offered peace and serenity...and best of all, freedom - in a variety of ways. Freedom from the obsession to drink is cool, but, my real freedom came when I realized that I can learn to be free from my obsession of self. Heck, that has made being vulnerable a good thing.

Haha, good night Kris and Gilmer...as I sit typing and preparing for lights out on 3/29 as my next move. Kris, are you on to me?

Hey, last thing....I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!! My youngest is coming to Florida when I turn 4 years for a weekend of sunshine, golf (she's getting good, sushi and certainly not least of all...shopping. She filled my heart with joy tonight!

Later, gators....