Thread: How Low?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 08:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Pelagic263

How Low?

How Low?

I guess I’m only writing this for myself, in hopes of help.

I’m a lot lower than I ever let on here on SR. Sorry for the lack of honesty, but pride gets in the way, as many of us know.

I’m out. Most recently I had 11 days and then I had a 500 mile roadtrip behind truckers in PA. For those who don’t know, these jerks go 50 uphill, side by side, and 85 downhill, right up you’re a**. It’s hugely annoying. I had to go 100 to escape them. Arriving home it was of course “f-it” time.

My wife is giving up, God bless her she hung on as long as she could.

You wouldn’t believe what the f is wrong with my house—so I won’t explain that.

I’m unemployed, and I hate that, even though there isn’t much for me to do here. Small town, dimbulbs mostly.

Every time I drive my truck it’s illegal, because it won’t pass inspection. Thank God I know the local police and can avoid their routine.

My liver has been out for over five years. Saw a documentary in which a woman, 60 yo, 5 years sober, had her liver crap out. Yup, that’s probably me I say. She got a transplant. Morally, I say no way in hell I would go for that. Plus I hate doctors, lol. Tried to get a colonoscopy last year, wound up in the ER with withdrawal. All I wanted was orange juice, orange juice. Thanks ER doc for the Ativan, I went out to lunch and choked on my salad. Seriously, thanks. It worked.

Guess I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Guess I don’t know what I’m doing right.

Give it to me. Massive humility, probably. Trouble is, I pour that over myself every day, with massive hammer blows included.