View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 10:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
Aw, sweets, I'm really sorry.

Yes, today is a day for wound-licking. And napping. And getting waited on.

You'll get there. SOOO close! You're being tested on more than your knowledge about real estate.
We'll, it's not real estate, lol. It's securities licensing and state/federal securities law combined with portfolio theory and financial advising.

But, no matter what it actually is, it's hard and it's wearing on me. I'm truly feeling burnt out and done. I told my bf that I'm emotionally spent and that I'm mentally toast. I just have nothing to give right now and I'm so frustrated.

One thing my bf said sticks with me, "it's not like our kids have cancer. It's just a test. It's just a job." Yes, he's right, but it's also health insurance for me, etc. The only good I'm drawing out of today is that at least I now I have my series 7, which is my general securities license. If I fail where I am now, I can go to any broker dealer as a licensed rep and make about $15 K more than what I was making as a high level clerical support staff. That one stupid thought comforts me today.

I truly hope that tomorrow is a day that brings me clarity because today all I want to do is beat myself up and feel sorry for myself and I know that's not productive, but for today, it sure feels damn good.