View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 05:14 AM
  # 215 (permalink)  
wpainterw

P.S. I like the brick too. Looks suitably old. A fine jungle for your cat if you decide to let her roam outside. In that event I would think that a cat could be trained from early kitten age to come for its daily or twice daily feeding by clicking one of those snappers which sound like a cricket, which it is said that those whom we parachuted into Normandy on D Day could identify themselves with. See the movie "The Longest Day". So if you get the kitten to associate the clicking with the food it might come rapidly if, for example, it is in a neighbor's yard. Another idea, more modern, is to fit the kitten out with a G.P.S. Actually there are dog collars which are said to do something like that. Trouble is you can locate the pet but how do you persuade it to return? Do what the pols and lobbyists do. Try bribery. Boswell my dog welcomes bribes.

Geezer

I assume that pet training ideas do not consist in "medical advice", prohibited by the SR rules or that there is an exemption for animals, birds, insects and reptiles (cf. Crocodile Dundee). This may suggest that an Aborigine "Bull Roarer" might be used to call Willow.