View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 10:10 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
dsmaxis10

Wink

Originally Posted by Bekindalways View Post
Dsmaxis, does exercise or meditation help at all? Hmmm . . . I suppose that with fibromyalgia exercise is out.
I used to be very active as a ruff framing carpenter I can't excercise it causes way to much pain. But meditation helps a lot I've setteled down now I was in a bit well a lot of psychosis the last ten years meditation keeps me grounded. All sorts of different meditation contemplative mindfulness real yoga not excercise just collapsing the Chakras into one so I can Astro Project and using my Third Eye meditation. But I want my Brow Chakra to close I think it has. Medication for schizophrenia paranoid and being bipolar and fibromyalgia and alcoholism now after 12 years I've made all my amends I never could relax and take it easy. I also have insomnia imagine sleep depervation delirium tremens and psychosis at the same time pretty crazy well insane it how I got off a court case. Using your third eye is good and dandy but I much rather work full time wife and kids but acceptance is the answer. I go to AA because I need it you never outgrow service. Yes meditation is a must and sleeping got better since I sleep with my head facing east and my body south but I wake up face up. Now when I wake up in a different spot then I went to sleep I must of been sleep walking but this never happened until lately.