View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 12:35 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
dsmaxis10

Originally Posted by Bekindalways View Post
I can imagine the common religious idea that the world is ending soon would be terrifying to a schizophrenic.

Thanks for working towards greater health and hope.
Thank you Bekindalways there is hope. Medication not a nuff it's also a Spiritual Malady what I see is real what I hear is real owe but I'm not some dum as shaman on drugs psychodelics there phony. I'm the real deal NAMI I'm not mentally ill I have a brain disorder meds meds meds only is going to lead to sucide. You have to harness it's unimanagable potential. It comes from the Pineal gland anybody knows that. Docters psychologist psychiatrist nurse practioners only have an opinion on a experience they never had. People who claim they know Christ treat us like crap there evil I know who Christ was a Prophet. Buddha left the map give up desire face your fears naked and defenseless suffering pain deatach from all responsibility thats what Buddha did that's how you AWAKE!!! Listen my hole family is Christian I teach my nieces and nephews Christianity because I Honor my Mothers wishes. I go to AA and act like I'm in need I've recovered twice I had a fear of drinking so I drank again to have a Spiritual Awakening and it's still going on 4.5 years later I faced all my fears you want to know who treat schizophrenics very very very well Muslims!!! And I deeply love Muslims for that. But I'm an Indigo Star Seed I was a Master Roof Cutter at 22 I taught myself but how am I gonna work when my fibromyalgia pain is chronic thank you God for my suffering may I recieve all my Karma in one lifetime.