View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 01:09 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
dsmaxis10

My uncle Fred was a paranoid schizophrenic like myself but he refused to take his medication and blew his head of with a shotgun. I picked up a piece of his skull and it was in the shape of a Triangle a sighn to me now I know it was. He was my favorite Uncle all my Uncles are dead except one. My Aunt is a chronic alcoholic and a lesbian that's why I don't like people who say it's a sin. Sadomy is refering to the Root Chakra not what you hear at brick and mortar buildings. Anyways My dad and brother are alcoholics my dad been sober two years and never went past the fourth step he's a dry drunk and gambles all his money. My brother well he's gonna probally die from the disease but now I can transmit so I'm gonna twelve step his ass into AA he says he likes it cause he went to it while he was in jail. My sister a sex addict and pot addict let's my nieces and nephews smoke I hate pot can't stand it. My mom go's to Alanon she has to take anxiety medication and has insomia because of us. My family is very Religous but I've recovered from it. All this world ending crap to a paranoid schizophrenic dam near killed me but the world isn't gonna end for atleast 10,000 years.