View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 11:19 PM
  # 252 (permalink)  
sugarangel

Hi Colleen. I am glad you found this thread, and that it helped you in some way. It makes me so happy to know that!! Whenever you want to talk, you can always come here. And , thanks for the encouraging words. They mean a lot right now.
Thanks to the rest of you too!! It makes things better knowing you all are out there.

So, I am ending day 14 of no pain pills and day 5 of no benzos. Things are getting better, but it's slow. Everyone is so right when they say this is a marathon, and that time is the only thing that's going to really help. I am doing my best, but I am struggling. The insomnia and brain fog seem to be my biggest problems right now. I mean, it has taken me like an hour just to get this much typed out!! Holy hell, I can't think at all. I feel so confused all the time. I just want to feel normal again. Seriously. It feels like I've scrambled my brains beyond help, and I really hope that last thing I said was the benzo wds talking.
Sorry if this post came out confusing. I can't tell anymore with the massive weirdness inside my head. I swear, if this doesn't post, and I get logged out, I will cry like a little girl. For reals.
Love you guys.