View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 04:17 PM
  # 495 (permalink)  
August252015

Good news, OT. While Cliff says that my fridge usually looks Russian, I like it that way and it has what I need and want

So. Just NOW coming up for air and finding words... really thrown for a loop yesterday when my sponsor and I really dug into defects (step 6). We had discussed before....I still haven't sorted out WHY I was so impacted, got defensive, and more than I can elaborate on here but much like that wollop of grief I got following a meeting right after I did my4th step, I was thrown for a loop. Had to go to a long night at work and did ok, but had to really fight the isolation and not cancel plans tonight with Cliff, to reach out and ask for him to be "present" via text last night while I was at work and to come over today with some changes to our plan. Getting out of the house to the store even though not my usual be bop along self, taking a bath (why have I been showering for a week? I hadn't done that in years unless in the hospital- always baths), putting hair and makeup together.....feel like I can breathe almost normally.

Clearly, lots of work to be done around this biggie.

Sorry to be so me-focused in my post- just felt able to put that into words and needed to!
Grateful y'all are here.
Hope it is pleasant where everyone is like it finally is again here!
Til later-
a