View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 07:31 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Katchie

Originally Posted by Refiner View Post
But Mr. 18 is an adult now and bc of that doesn't have to do anything you say, right? And Mr. Drunk Dad backs him up with all his mighty support. Me thinks this one's on Drunk Dad to figure out. Just bc a relative of yours (Mr. 18) signs something saying the family has means to pay doesn't mean YOU have to pay.
I scolded drunk dad after the arraignment that he didn't seem able to make it to yesterday. The arraignment was at 9am, but I made sure to be there when 30 minutes early because I knew, as I told drunk dad, that the judge would move them thru the cattle chute. So what does drunk dad do? Be there in time to try and find parking at 9am, so he missed it. I had him go to breakfast with me so I could fill him in and used that opportunity to say things I haven't been able to say in regards to our son. He walks into the cafe with red rimmed eyes and begins making excuses for why he was late and looks like sh*t warmed over...uh huh. I told him our son was 100% at fault, but he shares in the blame because he let him do what he wanted, when he wanted, and gave him the funds to do it with. I felt good after that.

Now that my sons inmate profile has been updated with a case number, which he didn't have before the arraignment, I see that he is being charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon that carries intent to kill. I'm just sick. I'm heartbroken. I'm more heartbroken knowing that my son deserves this. He planned it. He broadcast he was going to do this to the victim. It is all so very unbelieveable.