View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 06:25 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
dsmaxis10

Originally Posted by skg View Post
Next time...
Get busy. Preferably work, call, or visit other alcoholics. Get to a meeting. Go for a walk (without money or cards) and pick up litter. Go to a shopping center and put back the carts... Do something for someone else without getting caught. See what happens in your head AND your heart...
We are designed to be if use to others... try it... and then give thanks where thanks is due...
That's what I did when I got 3 and a half years clean and sober. Picking up cig butts in parking lots of churches. Going to 7:00 am meeting at 5:45 am to set up six days a week giving a blind man rides to meeting six days a week then eventually rides to doctors and shopping and much more. I did a lot. So I'm gonna have to up the anti dig deep. Helping anybody move giving people rides to meetings. I have schizophrenia been to `16 mental hospitals clean and sober never testing posative for anything. Got of a court case being deemed not sane to stand trial. That's how I got my license back. I also have bipolar chronic depression and anxiety and fibromyalgia. Just your garden variety mentally ill chronic pain person um no were all different in how deep were gonna where gonna dive into Spiritualism. I go to AA because I'm an real alcoholic I want to recover I want to get well keep it simple isn't in the first 103 pgs I'm coming out with both guns blazing.