Thread: Here we go!
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 02:27 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Tronics

Day 6 today, still sticking to my goals!

The weekend is creeping up, and I feel really anxious about that. But have made some plans to keep busy, might need to try plan some more stuff to do. If I end up just sitting around this weekend then that’s going to be hard.

Yesterday I did something that I have never done before, so I need to share this because I am quite proud of myself
A friend of mine came over to give me a new case of homebrewed beer, the kind of beer that I very much enjoy.
I gracefully accepted the case, as I did not want to reject it.. When he left, I sat staring at them for a long hour, then decided to pour them all out in the sink. Bottle by bottle I poured them out, and that freeing feeling I got afterwards was amazing. In that situation 7 days ago would have ended up in a flat out drunken evening, and a worse morning.

That was one hell of a hard decision to make, but I did not regret it one bit afterwards. Something tells me that decision might come back to haunt me this weekend though.. But I am so determined this time, and I am not going to break.

Anyway, hope you all have a good Friday