Old 03-16-2017, 06:45 PM
  # 292 (permalink)  
kevlarsjal

When I came home from my BF this morning I saw that two pigeons had started to build their nest on my balcony. And trashed it completely. They even managed to smash one of my flower pots.
I scared them off multiple times but they kept coming back. The seventh time or so the female stayed in the nest and became really aggressive towards me, she picked my hand and tried to threaten me. When I finally managed to make her leave I saw that there was already an egg in the nest. I didn't know that happened so fast, they only started building their nest this morning. I moved the nest with the egg into one of the flower boxes that hang on the outside of my balcony rail but the silly birds didn't understand. They looked at it but kept coming back to where the old nest was.

I feel so bad about how this ended. They looked so shocked when they lost their egg. Poor stupid pigeons. It broke my heart a little bit. Putting myself first isn't easy.

Please never feel ashamed of being a man Solly! It's not "being a man" that makes those people do such horrible things.

Now it's mega late and I'm beyond exhausted. After the pigeon disaster I hosted a dinner for two of my best friends from school. Found out they both don't drink, voluntarily. Still weird to me. But it was nice.

Lots of love to all of you, I'm still overwhelmed by how wonderful you people are!