Old 03-16-2017, 05:57 PM
  # 153 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Girl you don't know the half of it as far as cleaning right now! And that's 2nd to taking care of the critters around here! My bad knee gets me good at times when I'm stepping down or up! Hurts like a mother! I just go drink more cactus juice. It eventually settles down!

Wouldn't you know it? Little Miss Tasha started clucking today! Sherry is teaching her bad habits! I told Tasha there's NO WAY I'm having two of them setting at the same time. Besides? Tasha's only 6 months old and that's a young baby girl in my eyes! When a hen starts clucking and you don't want them to sit? You're supposed to put them in a wire cage so they stay cool and that's supposed to break their mood! I laughed when I read that! They freaking sleep on towel covered ice packs at night for Heaven's sakes! I guess I'd have to sit them in the damned freezer with the door open to cool my girls off? Geeezzz

Every time I go outside I'm having to pick up stray gumballs from the winds blowing them out of the trees! There's just never an end to picking those prickly things up off the ground! I'd have that huge tree cut down if it wasn't for the amount of shade it provides during the 102 degree temps in the summer!

Jethro looked at me yesterday like I'd lost my ever loving mind when I came at Molly's feet with a can of hair spray! He incredulously asked: "What the hell are you doing?" I said: "I've tried multiple times to get rid of the damned leg mites, so I'm trying Bed Head hair spray this time!" I keep him on his toes wondering what the hell I'm doing around here! LOL Of course Molly wasn't too thrilled with having her toes sprayed with sticky hair spray either! After spraying her toes and setting her down. She stood there frozen in place. Then she started walking like she had high heels on! LOL PPL out there are using freaking WD-40 on their chickens legs and feet for Pete's sake. How is hair spray going to hurt her?

You're welcome on the potato suggestions! You can put chili juice on it along with some cheese too! Fry some potatoes with onions diced up in it. Cover it while you cook it on low to keep them soft! If you like collard/turnip greens? Cook some of those and make a pan of cornbread! Pour the juice over the cornbread along with the greens. It's all soft! Pot of brown beans goes good with cornbread too! I've been eating soft food since Dec 14th! I've gotten super inventive! LOL

Okay! Back to cleaning! I've had multiple calls from the family about Saturday's gathering! Gotta get busy so it's all done!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD