Old 03-16-2017, 04:53 PM
  # 152 (permalink)  
sugarangel

Oh, I just love coming to your thread and reading your stories!! They always make me smile!!
I laughed out loud when you talked about Sherry and the ceramic eggs. That is super cute!! And Tasha laying that egg and Jethro's response?? Hilarious!! So, does this mean you are going to have two new chicks soon??

I wanted to pop in, too, to tell you thank you for what you wrote on the hydro thread. It was so sweet of you to check in, so to speak. I also loved your idea for the baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese on top. That sounds so good, and I have all the ingredients, and I was thinking about having that for dinner. I have been eating a lot of soups, and rice with all kinds of sauces and mushy veggies on top. Lots of chili, too. So, it would be nice to have something different for a change. Great tips!!
You sound really good, and like you're staying pretty busy. That's awesome!! I am glad you are doing well, and I took your advice, and have been cleaning one little section of my house at a time. That was a great tip. I don't feel so overwhelmed, and things are actually getting done!! Can you believe it?? I am actually out of bed and cleaning. Without pills. That, my friend, is a miracle in itself!!
Happy Thursday to you, Jethro, Brandon, and the girls!!