Old 03-16-2017, 02:40 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

I've been buzzing around the house like a bumble bee doing some cleaning. The family is arriving Saturday to do some log cutting and splitting. Then loading it all onto trucks. My neighbors huge oak tree was hit by lightening. The county paid someone to take it down. Jethro walked over and asked if he could have the wood? They were delighted he asked for it. It was going to the dump! The wood will go to my Mom so she can use it in her woodstove!

I told my sisters Jethro will smoke some pork ribs in the smoker. My younger sister asked what was for LUNCH? LOL Then she said: "Surprise them!" They will probably get pizzas delivered!

I'm so mad at myself! I took all my glass carousel horses out of the corner hutch to wash and clean. Be damned if I didn't snap off a small piece on one that is beautiful! My daughter gave it to me 13 yrs ago for a Birthday gift. Sigh! I'll ask Jethro if he can glue the piece back on for me? Sigh!

I've been sneezing my head off stirring up the dust! I'm using a rainbow vacuum which doesn't allow any dust to fly out of it. It's got water in the bottom of it where the dirt and stuff goes to. Nothing escapes that sucker!

Little Tasha had a hard time yesterday laying her egg. Jethro woke up this morning, Wednesday morning, and found an egg on her bed. He said: "It was like getting breakfast in bed delivered!" LORDY He also said: "She had crawled out of her bed to snuggle up against his warm body in the middle of the night! Ahhhhhhhh

Little Sherry is still setting on fake ceramic eggs! I called my neighbor across the street to see if she'd get her two babies to raise and then take them back after she was done playing mommy? And she was elated to do this! LOL So hopefully within a week Sherry will have two babies to raise? She said: "My kids will love having two babies to care for!" She has six kids to love on them! They can also visit her and the babies while they are here!

Okay! It's shower time and then hitting the bed so I can get up and start on house cleaning all over again.

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD