Old 03-15-2017, 03:23 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  
Tetra

I can't relax in this bed now. I spoke to my dad on the phone and he says I'm being ridiculous because (a) to be fair since we did the clean up I've seen a reduction in the bugs and (b) he reminded me that I have been complaining of bites for months now. That I went to the GP and various chemists and they told me I had scabies, and I was quite happy to sleep here until last week when I showed the photos to a few people and they said it was bedbugs.

Anyway I wanted to go to Dublin for a few days but now I'm in two minds about going. Should I go to Dublin for a break and get away from this situation for a couple of days or I could go to my parents for my week off and save my money for a deposit on a new place? I can't decide.

Work was funny today. I was wearing a striped top and another girl came on wearing a jacket with the exact same stripes so the one doctor who I usually try to avoid (he is a bit of a loud mouth but good natured at times) loudly pointed this out to everyone who came in. He said "did you two not text each other this morning?" And everyone was laughing. Sometimes all you can do is laugh along

Actually I was there last week when he got an emergency call from the ED. A patient had arrived by ambulance who had been gorged by a bull. Unfortunately the patient passed away. And I think I have problems. It is a hard world out there.