View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 02:05 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Andante

Originally Posted by Tatsy View Post
In my experience, if you supplement with the correct vitamins and minerals, PAWS is non- existent. From the moment I stopped drinking, a few days after self- detox, I felt better than I had in years whilst drinking. I'm now over six months and I feel fantastic, which I attribute to a vitamin and mineral regime, plus excercise and a reluctance to believe in PAWS - mind over matter is powerfully strong, think placebos!

In fact, I've probably not experienced PAWS because I've been too busy mopping up the destruction I'd caused whilst drinking excessively for so long! Action, action, action, is a great healer!
This is like someone who's not allergic to bee stings saying: "Well, I never had a reaction like this to bee stings, so anyone who does is either imagining it, or they're not putting on enough baking soda when they get stung."

Or, it's like a non-alcoholic saying: "I never have a problem putting down the bottle when I've had enough, so there can't be any such thing as 'alcoholism' -- you just need to try harder to drink like a normal person and take more vitamins."