Old 03-15-2017, 01:57 PM
  # 275 (permalink)  
Steely

My dearest kevlarsjal. I read a paragraph of your post and have to close my computer because it makes me cry, and then I go back and read some more and all of what you have to say mirrors my own experience to a tee. Ha, I got the mini skirt theory too.

I have to see my psychiatrist this morning and will wait til I get back to give your post justice. We will make our own justice in sobriety with the knowledge that we are supported and understood. I understand kevlarsjal. I do.

My first reaction was of love, empathy and anger and then a vision appeared in my head where I take your hand and say, "come on kevlarsjal, we're walking this way", and off we go like two liberated hikers leaving the shite in our wake. We're on our way kevlarsjal, we're on our way.

I thank you so much for sharing, it meant so very much to me, secrets will destroy us.

I can't read anyone else's posts because my head is spinning but will be back after getting back from my psychiatrist's. We did nothing kevlarsjal except to be good girls...trusting too. We can do this together and betcha lots of other women here are reading too, and can relate big time. "We are women watch us grow."