Old 03-14-2017, 01:36 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  
Steely

Thanks Poppy. Raining here and have to go visit my mother in the nursing home and buy her slippers. Might slip 'er a mickie

I actually slept 'til nearly 7 am, which is the first time I haven't seen myself sitting here at 3 or 4am. I actually feel a bit refreshed, and this is a first too. Maybe my screaming it from the rooftops was cathartic Poppy, because I definitely feel better this morning. Stronger.

The great goddess Carthis (I just made that up), might have paid me a visitation during the night. All hail Carthis, and all hail you my friends you have been absolutely wonderful, and I mean that deeply.

As kevlarsjal says the response I received was nothing like the usual 'great taboo' response, and gave me strength and comfort. I'm going out to face (greet) the day.

Great news on your test results LSW. My doctor reckons a lot of people have health anxiety, and I'm one of them. I now try to tell myself that it IS all in my head, and it is working to some extent. Just looked at my tumour and it's shrinking.

I seriously feel better this morning...thank you all...you are the best.