Old 03-14-2017, 10:30 AM
  # 267 (permalink)  
Poppy79

Yay LSW congrats on your health and your move.
Is VA Virginia? Sorry, I'm Aussie and you Americans have sooooo many states. Or do you call them counties? Lol. Regardless, that is awesome. I have been to NYC and was amazed at the sheer size of it.
Me and hubby plan on visiting America again in 2018 but we want to see Miami, LA so we will probably stay on that side of the states.
I think it's day 124 for me, I haven't really been keeping a daily check on my 'clean days' lately... or if I do it's an afterthought so I quickly hop onto my nomo app and check in. Probably because I feel it's becoming more normal to be sober and I'm not thinking too much about days right now, more on autopilot and just living a nice and sober life.
I got through yesterday successfully, my god, the anticipation was super stressful. And what I thought was the right decision has now been confused so I am back to doing pros and cons for each career. BUT, at least I have approached my current boss and let her know of my situation. She was very understanding, doesn't want me to leave but accepts that I need to put myself as número uno. Now I just wait and see what both actually offer, they can talk about salary until the cows come home, I need it in writing peeps
One thing that has surprised me is that I went through all of this stress without even thinking of drinking and that is something foreign to me of which I am very proud.
Sorry Steely and Kevlar, my stresses regarding work feel lame in comparison to your previous posts.
Have a flipping fantastic day ladies and gentlemen xoxo