Thread: What's Next
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 04:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Deitra

What's Next

Hello my name is Deitra I'm 37 and I never thought I'd be going threw this. I used to see ppl going threw motions with they spouse or loved ones and think to myself " it couldn't be me" lol well here I am. July2,2017 will be my 1st anniversary to my husband a childhood crush. Don't get me wrong he has a beautiful spirit. But tonight he decides he doesn't wanna "lie" anymore lol right. I should've known something was wrong a year ago but unfortunately he hid it with alcohol. I use to wonder how three 24oz had him so f__ked up... Then i noticed every payday it was like "oh I lost $$ shooting dice" to always these friends I personally never met needing help to drinking benches. Lost 2 good jobs with benefits . Went to jail public intoxication and walking on wrong side of the road. To tonight. (Deep breath) My husband admitted to snorting dope and smoking dip (his words) . All this time it was in my face warnings after warnings blinded by this love I never felt. I pray for him more then myself. I told him i will go to AA meetings with him his response I done that it doesn't work he say.... I found myself scrolling and found this site... hoping to learn some skills or encouragement because even though he lost I'm losing myself.