Old 03-11-2017, 06:30 PM
  # 182 (permalink)  
STDragon
Sober-T- Dragon

Good evening ppl.

Went to the gym early as planned. Had a good run on the track then another on the treadmill. 4 miles altogether and I'm quite pleased with myself. Then we did the grocery shopping. I saw a product called a 'Newfoundland pudding bag' with a recipe. No idea what it's for.

Unpacked, had lunch, then a nap. The went to the hardware store and bought a new screwdriver for work (the lost one will be sure to show up now). Even though it's still winter outside, the hardware store is ready for summer. Patio furniture and barbeques everywhere so I spent some time, browsed around, and started feeling all 'summery'.

I was reading some cartoons and one of the characters was relaxing in a bathtub with a gin and tonic. Then it washed over me. Not a craving per say, but a bit of anxiety and the thought 'that would be so nice' then 'I can't do that' and it sort of hung with me for a bit. I did not like that feeling at all.

congratulations on 70 days DLB!

I few years back, my sister was in the hospital, it was very serious and we held a vigil for three weeks. It was months before she was released and many days were spent with her and family. I asked my company if I cold dip into next years vacation time and I was given the days without hesitation.

It 8:30pm here, I'm in my usual spot at this time of day - bed. I have an early workday planned for tomorrow so I'll be turning in soon.