Old 03-09-2017, 10:19 PM
  # 150 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

Well lookie, lookie! I see TB came around and read the page. LOL Good to see ya friend! Stop by more often!

I've been busy! Storms have had my sleeping hours all screwed up to. We are all safe here! Only heavy rains!

This is what I was doing yesterday! Spent all day with a rake in my hand raking the damned gumballs up so my feathered kids don't hurt their feet on them. Then I tackled clearing out a pen that was being used for odds and ends. What a chore! Tons of wet leaves from last fall were in there as well as all sorts of stuff that had to be moved to other places. A large piece of lattice work had been tossed in there from whenever. It was in pieces or rather a jigsaw puzzle to be put back together. I took it to the burn pile. In the middle of raking gumballs and getting ready to send a pile flying in the air? Little Miss Tasha walked over to me and stood at my toes. "Do you see me Momma? It's time to go in!" I almost sent her flying along with the gumballs. I take her inside only to have her want back out, because me or daddy weren't inside yet to hold her. Daddy had spent the day in his shop making her a nice tractor pen. (For those that don't know? It's a moveable pen that has wheels on one end so a motorized thing can be used to pull it to a fresh grass area)!

So I end up holding her with one hand while helping my husband push a go cart to another spot. She was super content in my arm. When we got the go cart moved I looked at her and asked her: "Did we do a good job?" LOL I sent her inside with her daddy and I went back to work. I put up several lights so I could see areas I was working in. I had the Sirius XM radio playing good music and I just kept going. When I reached a point I was stumbling over my feet I called it quits! I got a LOT done yesterday and it's nice to walk outside and see it done!

Jethro is beyond himself over Tasha wanting Momma to pick her up all the time. Following me around the house, around the yard too. He'll say: "Oh I see how it is? Tasha isn't a daddy's girl? She wants Momma all the time?" LOL Well Momma is the one that clips her cut grass from the pans in the bedroom. Momma is the one that spends hours outside with her. It's either - She follows me around the yard until she stops due to finding something good to eat. Or she runs up to me and passes me. Then it's: "Momma keep up if you can? I'm exploring the yard!" This feathered child is going to run my old legs plum off my body!

Brandon is a real clown. Hubby and I get to laughing at his antics whenever I walk into the house. He goes nuts in his carrier. Growling, scratching at the hay to make me a nest, etc. Jethro gave him some bread pieces this evening he was eating for supper. OMG! The boy went nuts picking up piece by piece and trying to get me to come take it! LOL While talking to him, I coughed. He growled like a cougar! He's a real knuckle head!

Jethro just told me we have two bad warnings from a storm headed our way! So I'm going to close now.

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD