Old 03-09-2017, 08:13 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Ja3nt

Hi Tenandten,

The anxiety will get better. I understand that horrible feeling so I know how you feel. I think that your health will be fine. Easier said than done, but try your best not to dwell on it. Do anything - get out, go for a walk... Cook... anything to keep your mind busy. Believe it or not, I started playing video games. I get completely immersed and hours go by.
I felt the anxiety start to dissipate after the 3rd day or so. I finally stopped sweating after around 3 days. I still have the headaches though. I will be really glad when they leave. I watched a lot of videos on youtube. You will be surprised at what good info is on there. One described it as a break-up with alcohol. Right now, that is how I am feeling. I am having a really hard time accepting that I won't have my old friend to help me sleep, relax, laugh, enjoy my evening. All that I thought that it does for me. I feel like I am in mourning. I really wish that I could taper off.... Ha, on Sunday morning, I poured out whatever I have left. I regret it. I just wanted to finish...

Even as I sit here missing it, since this is my second go around, I know that I can't. At least we both know that we can't. Just have to get past it minute by minute, I suppose. Hang tight.