Old 03-09-2017, 10:34 AM
  # 202 (permalink)  
Poppy79

Greetings on this lovely Friday morning,
Tnek, welcome home and so glad you made it through the work trip with your obviously strong resolve your next trip will be a breeze.
Plenny, how did you go with resigning from your job? Hopefully it wasn't stressful and your employer understood why you need to leave, you gots to think of número uno!!
Dee, glad to hear you are feeling better. There is some bug going around QLD, I know a fair few people who have caught said bug recently, both in Brisbane and also Cairns...change of season usually brings a lot of sickness.
I did dot art yesterday, which is aboriginal style art. Made me realise aboriginals must have been VERY patient people lol. Suffice to say, I am not even half way through it but I think it will look great upon completion.
My knee is much better, so I might take an easy walk this morning. Really missing my daily exercise.
Rainbow - I hope you are going well in treatment (I hope I have your handle name on here right)... thinking of you and I am pretty confident you will be stocking up on some great tools for your sober box.
FOUR MONTHS FOR ME TODAY
And I just realised that my fifth month falls on my birthday. What a wonderful birthday present to give to myself.
Hello to everyone else - Steely, Rainy, November, LSW, Angie, Abriella, Badge, Phoenix, if I have forgotten anyone my sincere apologies (I can't scroll back to check on my phone).
What has everyone got planned for this weekend?
xoxo