Old 03-08-2017, 06:36 PM
  # 234 (permalink)  
mandosca

Day seven for me. Yesterday was one big roller coaster or emotions. Sad, angry, bored, regretful.. you name it, I felt it. I was also exhausted! The first few days I felt like I had a ton of energy but lately I've been so exhausted that I've been in bed by 8:30.

Today was a little better. Got a RedBox movie and actually sat still through the whole thing. When I was drinking "movie night" usually meant my husband and son watching the movie and me scrubbing the house clean (with drink in hand of course). I always thought alcohol was a downer? It definitely gave me energy and now that I don't have it I feel useless. Luckily my husband has stepped up (he didn't have much choice, I've been in bed before my kids lol) and has been helping out. He also hasn't made any hints about bringing beer home. I texted him the other day and asked him if he truly understood that I can never touch alcohol again. He said he did but I still don't know that he truly gets it. I think he thinks that all I have to do is just moderate and only have a few. ugg...

Anyways, my next mini-goal is 10 days, then two weeks. Two weeks is when I will start to get scared. That's the point where I start believing that I can moderate and that's just not the case.

I hope everyone is staying strong tonight, you can do it!