View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 04:53 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  
Seren
Forum Leader

I'm so sorry that preparing for your new life has been filled with so much stress. Family stress, housing stress, deadlines, decisions...I can just imagine! It is hard to make stay-or-go decisions about belongings when we associate so many memories and feelings to things--I know I do. And I know that grief or guilt at having to let some things go is very real. And I'm just so sorry you have to go through that when this should be nothing but a completely joyous time.

I may be misunderstanding, but it sounds as though certain family members are less than thrilled at this new life you are embarking on...and that is such a shame. I hope you can let their reactions be just that...their's. You are doing something wonderful with your life, and you have no reason to feel guilty or bad about that

It's night time where you are now, so I hope you will be getting some much-needed rest tonight.

When does your flight leave? Friday? Saturday? I hope that you can try to focus on what it will be like once you finally land in Ohio!!