View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 04:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeOwl

What do you want?

When you think deeply and honestly about life, beyond the failures and the complaints and the desperation and the anxiety and the angst....

When you ask yourself - that child within, with the fresh and hopeful eyes - 'what do you see on the horizon of your life'....

When you set aside the thousand reasons you 'can't'...

When you backburner the rationale and the complaints and the pain and the sadness, the regrets and the screwups...

When you give a fully honest answer to "If I had a totally blank slate for my life I would ________ "

What does that look like?

When was the last time you really sat down and envisioned it?

When was the last time you wrote it down, hung it on your wall, recited it into your own eyes in the mirror or - better yet - the reflection of yourself in a clear stream on a sunny day?

We humans are powerful Creators. We are Spirit. We are Life. What we focus on, we build and make our reality.

When we use that magic with intention, we bring our own vision to life.

But when we fail to intentionally direct that magic - then we create what we fear. We manifest what we are stuck on. We repeat the cycles of desperate yearning. We get consumed with the noise of our random thoughts and anxieties. We drink and we drug because we just want it all to change or to stop or to be nothingness......

What do you WANT???

What will your vision be for your life?

Instead of saying "I HAVE TO STOP"

Instead of convincing yourself "I will NEVER change"

Instead of fearing relapse, fearing alcohol, fearing failure, fearing death.....

Bravely step forward into a space of clarifying YOUR life's direction, goals, values, desires.

Then use that to drive your day..... today..... every day.

This isn't about drinking - but it is vitally important about SOBRIETY.