Old 03-03-2017, 12:05 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  
badgerden

Poppy those are flipping gorgeous! Love the mask! the zebra has so much personality in his face, really nice!

Sorry I have not been keeping up with everyone like I should. Kevlarsjal, my AV has also been kicking up in a scary fashion. Its the complacency in me, I am sure. Its interesting though, my addiction has been plotting and planning to buy a bottle, (just a little one) but when I am at the store and the opportunity is there, I have no desire, need or want to go to the wine aisle, a state I didn't think I would ever get to. strange

Steely I am so sorry for your loss, hugs and love your way.

And to Rainy, congrats on the big 100!!
Jill wink- thank your the heads up on the newcomer thread I will check that out.
Solly and my Sober twin, November2017 thrilled that ya'll are doing so well and staying positive
My work still has not started the health program, I guess we have an orientation on the 15th for weights and measurements and what will be expected of us, I guess short, fat and round isn't exact enough,,,,,, sigh.

Congrats my Nobender family on meeting goals and generally finding a positive and happy light in your lives. We all deserve it!

Badge