Thread: Subby & my Man
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 04:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Frankenskank1

Exclamation Subby & my Man

My man and I are at the tip of the iceberg (relationship is dying) When I 1st met my man we were together 30 days before he told me he was addicted to Oxy. He has always been full on and I was warned he had "mild skitzophrenia" and it did not click for me that is was drugs. The only reason he got off the Oxy (not because of me) but because his brother told him where to get a different "hit" so he started subby with the chemist. He's been on it for 2 years now and doesn't plan on getting off anytime soon because he doesnt feel like being "sick". He's been on the lowest dose possible too and pretends to taper when I ask about it. He lies, he's bad with money, he steals, he makes poor choices, goes soft during sex, he wont look me in the eyes most of the time and my whole family are noticing it. I feel like a fool and I dont see why I should support someone like that. If I wanted to be involved in this junk I would be shooting up myself. I've seen so much already and i'm only 22!
Do I leave him and let him fend for himself with his withdrawals and low cash or do I suck it up, pretend to be supportive, keep handing him my money (even though he has thousands of dollars from a law suit) and let my depression get worse again because I think about dying everyday to get away from it/him and my family?