Old 02-28-2017, 03:27 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

Sugarangel: I'm sure there are many that wouldn't consider me sweet! But thank you! However I do care and try to help PPL! You had started posting on my Thread so I went to see what was going on with you and your story since you hadn't said anything here! You talk of things that so many of us have been thru before! You aren't alone in what you're going thru! So smile! You aren't an Ugly Duckling floundering in a puddle all alone.

There are many that read my stories! For whatever reason they have! Entertainment, judgement, disbelief, love the honesty, etc. I appreciate the views and I'm glad you posted!

Let's get the dental issue out of the way! I called them late on Monday afternoon. I found out my dentist is out of the office all week. The only time I can get in to see him is late April. There is another dentist that works in his office when he's not there. I can't get in to see her until the end of March! So I talked to Jethro about working on these dentures for me. He said: "Tell me what you need done and I'll do it!" That's my guy for ya! LOL I don't want this shouted out there for wishes, but today is my birthday and I had so wished/hoped I would be wearing my dentures and be able to go out to dinner. But that's not going to happen now. But you know what? That's part of life! And I'm not one to let things get me down! Besides it's a day I celebrate my BD when the 29th isn't in the year I'm celebrating my Leap Year BD!

Okay! Here we go: I was talking by PM with the lady that sent us the two little baby silkies in September! Tasha and Brandon! I was sharing pictures of Tasha with her too. She had hatched out 25 babies and sent Tasha along with the runt Brandon! Our little Maria was hatched a runt, so we were excited to get another one. Only it turned out it was a Rooster, not a hen! LOL But now for Tasha? The lady told me out of 25 babies? I got the beauty that she would have shown in competitions! Oh HELL! LOL She has all the right makings to be a winner! I told her Jethro won't let her off this property, much less take her to a competition! So we have a showgirl after all! I'm glad though! It just makes losing Maria easier to get over! (Don't get me wrong! We miss her badly every day and still shed tears damned near every day)! But men like to brag! So he does a lot of bragging on Tasha.

It's funny though how she does SOOOO many things like Maria did. Maria is still here teaching that little girl all the ways to suck us into her spoiled world. And it's funny to hear her cu cu cu'ing gently when she lands at my feet while I'm standing at the kitchen counter. She LOVES to be held! She's persistent in getting one of us to hold her. But she also knows momma will give her treats when I'm in the kitchen! She'll stand on her towel on the floor eating whatever I give her as long as I'm right there with her!

Brandon thinks he's so smart! Jethro has several concrete blocks by the railroad post at the driveway gate. I now activate the light at the gate and set him on the other side of the blocks when I take him out. He immediately turns to nail me and crashes into the blocks instead! ROFL

He'll walk off and immediately find something to start the rooster call. "Come here hens! I found something good to eat! Come get it so I can mount you!" I ask him: "What 'cha got? Little Man!" Oh my God he gets cranked up! He'll pick it up and then drop it over and over! Then he'll sidewinder my direction and I tell him: "Think twice young man!" I take one step towards him and he takes off like a wild animal being chased. He keeps me laughing in his goofy crazy antics and sounds!

He'll go up on the porch by himself now after I walk to it and tell him to jump! He'll dance across the porch to the backdoor and wait for me to open it for him. He jumps up on the step and then into the house! All the while rooster talking! I walk in behind him, lock the door, turn the porch light off and then pick him up with both hands. He does this weird excited growl like something just caught him. LOL Jethro's in the living room and hears it. He says: "What are you doing to my little man?" I'm snatching feathers off his ass dear! Don't worry about it! Then I carry him to daddy and place him in his lap! Brandon snuggles up to him and puts his head under his chin and starts telling him all about his outing and how momma treated him. Males!

Tasha's eggs are edible. She's now laid her 2nd one! They'll be going to my mom! Mom uses the little eggs to make a small skillet of cornbread for herself. We have the two large hens outside that give us two eggs a day too! We don't eat a lot of eggs, but it's nice to have fresh free range eggs when we do!

Gotta get two pictures posted for ya!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD